While cockroach activity is often associated with unsanitary conditions, even the most pristine property can be affected. Whether they enter in an infested box, grocery bag, or from the next-door unit in your apartment complex – cockroaches can multiply quickly. They will use the cracks and crevices of your property for warmth, protection and to scavenge for food. Since cockroaches are a nocturnal bug, you may not notice the activity until there is a large infestation. If you see one, there are sure to be more.
CALL 303-683-9283 to schedule your cockroach extermination service TODAY!
Whether you need assistance as a homeowner or property manager, we can provide quality resolution to your cockroach concern. Each service involves a thorough inspection to identify the source of the infestation, a crack and crevice application and a follow up to reassess.
If you are moving into a multi-unit complex, ask about our move-in prevent inspection and treatment!
From industrial mechanical rooms to restaurant kitchens, we offer a variety of solutions to meet your individual needs:
- Clean out services to prepare for an insecticide treatment
- Repairs to correct structural contributors to the cockroach infestation
- Monthly or quarterly maintenance plans
Inside of homes or businesses cockroaches typically establish in areas where there is ample food and water. Therefore it is very important to be aware of these sources and take measures to limit them. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when addressing a cockroach concern:
- Keep all food (included pet food) in sealed containers
- Clean up food spills and crumbs immediately – including under the oven and behind the refrigerator
- Do not leave unwashed dishes in the sink or dishwasher
- Take trash out on a daily basis
- Fix plumbing leaks promptly and avoid standing water
- In multi-unit buildings, work to seal access points between units (cable wires, gas inlets, water pipes etc)