Bed bugs do not care whether you live in a studio apartment or a historic mansion – they only care about a warm, live host.
If you see a bed bug in your home or suspect their presence, don’t wait! Call us today for a detailed bed bug inspection & treatment. We will put together a plan to meet your needs and get you back to peaceful slumber.
Our technicians will inspect to find the source of the bed bug infestation, recommend changes to the environment and perform a thorough crack & crevice treatment of bed bug hot-spots in your home.
CALL 303-683-9283 to schedule your bed bug extermination service TODAY!
In the past two decades, bed bug presence has been on the rise. This trend may be fueled by increased global travel and urbanization as bed bugs thrive in areas of concentrated population. So the question is… how can you protect yourself while enjoying that much needed cruise?
- Check the reviews on where you will be staying
- Do your own inspection of the room upon arrival – look for signs under the sheets, in the corners, etc
- Keep your belongings up off the floor and do not use provided dressers
- Thoroughly wash all your clothing after returning home (don’t forget about your luggage and shoes)
- Keep your mattress and box spring at home protected with a bed bug grade encasement
- Small blood smears on sheets, mattress, couch or carpets;
- Fecal matter in crevices of mattress, in cracks of bed-frame or furniture, in corners of carpeting, and behind electrical outlet covers;
- Bed bug casings
- Launder all cloth items in the rooms affected – bedding (including bed skirts), curtains, and even the clean clothing in your closet or dresser
- Have all non-fabric items available to be inspected
- Thoroughly vacuum and dispose of the bag outdoors (do not use a bag-less vacuum as bed bugs can harbor in the cracks and crevices)
- Return any of the clean linens into the affected rooms
- Start sleeping in a different room before thoroughly laundering everything to limit the possibility of spreading the infestation.
- Self treat as it can hinder the effectiveness of the professional treatment